- Formulate emergency response plans and conduct actual drills. Reinforce the school safety protection to reduce the occurrence rate of accidental events.
Primary Job Content
- Organize a system of center for school safety and advisory committee.
- Schedule 24-hr on-duty military instructors and staffs.
- Develop relevant hazard prevention plans and drills against different types of hazards.
- Establish a hazard prevention network and transfer mechanism.
- Plan and organize the Center for Campus Safety (advisory committee).
- Establish a crisis prevention resource network and rescue support network with the district police units.
Policy & Regulations
- Stipulate crisis prevention programs which include response procedures, personnel trainings and simulation drills.
- Plan the storage of crisis prevention and rescue equipment.
- Plan shelters and evaluation routes for teachers and students.
- Schedule 24-hr on-duty military instructors in charge of reporting campus safety events.
- Establish a prevention group to organize regular campus crisis and safety drills.
- Construct a campus safety reporting system or facility.
- Put together task forces for handling common natural disasters (such typhoon).
- Compile records for the campus safety reporting system.
- Record the response against each simulated scenario during drills.
- Design a campus dangerous location map.
- Conduct data analysis on relevant records. Review and lay down improvement plans accordingly.
- Maintain a close relation with each public and private institution in order to integrate resources.
- Participate in the International safe community and safe school seminars.
- Share experiences with domestic colleges and universities.